Work Healthy Australia is a dedicated team of musculoskeletal specialists who have been in the business for over 16 years, helped resolve 33,000+ injuries, and service over 65 sites across the country.
Our effectiveness stems from deep expertise in wholistic injury treatment. In addition to being registered Chiropractors with AHPRA, all Work Health Australia practitioners have the following clinical skills to further enhance the value they provide to patients:
- Functional Integrated Needling
- Dry needling
- Active Release Technique (ART) or equivalent soft tissue therapies
- Sports and Kinesio taping
- Electro therapies
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Fascial Abrasion Technique Tool (FAT) and other instrument-assisted techniques
- In-depth knowledge of manual handling, OHS, and WorkCover legislation
Beneath the impressive accomplishments is a passionate group of people who have come together with one common goal: to improve the happiness and health for Australia’s workforce. Meet the people who are helping make it happen.