About Fit-for-task assessments
You may wish to perform a Fit-for-task assessment if:
- An employee has been injured outside of the workplace and you would like to ensure they are ready to return to full duties
- An employee on light duties is placed on further restrictions
- An employee is claiming that they can no longer perform the inherent requirements of the role without pain
- To determine if the employee requires any restrictions, whether temporary or permanent, placed on them performing their role
How do Fit-for-task assessments benefit your business?
- Ensure employees returning to work are able to perform the inherent requirements of their role
- Assist with ongoing rehabilitation strategies
Why Choose Us?
Our staff love the service, it is very popular. It definitely contributes to our proactive injury management and early intervention program.
WHA has been instrumental in getting our workforce back to work quickly either from workplace injuries or private injuries, illnesses and conditions. We've seen a huge improvement in outcomes for our workforce by making WHA's services freely available to all and getting in early following an injury and applying effective treatment/rehabilitation.
Since we began using WHA onsite services, the staff culture around injury management and reporting of incidents, injuries and near misses has improved. Our staff are engaging in the support we offer to return them to, or retain them at work.
The service has been great for the employees on our site, with many receiving treatment that really helps them in their management of their health conditions.