Employers have a duty of care to monitor the health and wellbeing of their workers. Now, more than ever, it is important to address workers with a consistent, reassuring message, particularly when it comes to managing workplace injuries and health concerns.
Work Healthy Australia is committed to ensuring everyone has access to high quality care, no matter where they are located. When caring for injured workers our preferred method of delivery is always in person, however this is not always possible or appropriate for a business.
Why virtual might be a great option for your business:
- If you have a mobile workforce
- If a team member works remotely or at home
- If an injured worker has had to take time off and can’t make it back to work to see one of our onsite health providers
How is a virtual consultation different to an in-person one?
Work Healthy Australia’s virtual consultations allow your workers to access an AHPRA registered allied health professional to assist them with managing an injury or other health concern, no matter where they are located.
Virtual consulting is delivered via a device or computer. Patients still benefit in the same ways they always have from our onsite services. The platform we use, Coviu, operates in line with AHPRA privacy guidelines.
Employees are still able to:
- Discuss their health concern with their Work Healthy Australia allied health provider
- Receive a rehabilitation plan and have their provider demonstrate the required exercises
- Receive advice and reassurance
- Securely share paperwork
Employers are still able to:
- Coordinate appointments and triage workers into the program
- Receive light duties recommendations
- Receive return to work plans
- Receive reports and debriefs