Virtual Consultation Services
Work Healthy Australia is committed to ensuring everyone has access to high quality care no matter where they are located.
Our Virtual Consultation Services are delivered via a device or a computer, utilising the Coviu telehealth platform. This is a hands-off method of delivering care to patients, ensuring they still benefit in the same ways as they always have from our onsite services.
What is telehealth?
Telehealth is the delivery of a healthcare service via an online platform. For Work Healthy Australia, this will typically include one on one Virtual Consultations with a patient utilising the private and secure telehealth platform, Coviu.
What are the benefits of utilising Virtual Consultations?
When caring for injured workers our preferred method of delivery is always in person, however this is not always possible or appropriate for a business.
Employers have a duty of care to monitor the health and wellbeing of their workforce. It’s important to ensure your employees remain safe and healthy, with easy access to quality care in the event that they are injured at work.
Work Healthy Australia’s Virtual Consultation Services allow your workers access to an AHPRA registered Allied Health Professional to assist them with managing an injury or other health concern, no matter where they are located.
Some instances when virtual consultations might be a great option for your business could include:
- If you have a mobile workforce
- If a team member works remotely or at home
- If an injured worker has had to take time off and can’t make it back to work to see one of our onsite health providers
Employees are able to:
- Join a private & secure online service using a dedicated link
- Discuss their health concern with their WHA Health Provider
- Securely share paperwork
- Receive advice and reassurance
- Receive a rehabilitation plan & have their provider demonstrate the required exercises
Employers are able to:
- Coordinate appointments and triage workers into the program
- Receive light duties recommendations
- Receive RTW plans
- Receive reports and debriefs
What services can we deliver virtually that are usually delivered onsite?
Via our virtual platform we can continue to deliver most of the services we currently deliver onsite.
- Early intervention injury triage and management
- Develop and report on rehabilitation programs
- Stretching and exercise recommendations
- Ergonomic and Risk Assessments
- Pre-employment Screens
- Training programs for small groups