Explore by Service
Fit-for-task screenings help assess whether employees are safe to carry out particular roles. Work Healthy Australia’s analysis incorporates functional and role-specific testing, orthopaedic testing, neurological testing, and lifestyle questions to evaluate the whole person, not just their physical capabilities.
These assessments are particularly valuable when an employee has been injured (at work or outside of work) or at periodic times as part of your duty of care and risk management process.
Out of this screening, your organisation will:
- Demonstrate a duty of care
- Validate the accuracy of a General Practitioner’s opinion
- Gain an independent assessment of potential risks of each job
- Help you manage an aging workforce
- Understand which employees may require emotional fitness training